EASYPRO MEMBRANE DIFFUSER ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
EasyPro Membrane Air Diffuser Instructions for:
EPMD1 - EPMD2 - EPMD4
EasyPro Membrane Air Diffuser Assembly Instruction Manual - Printable PDF Version
1. ¾" MPT barbed check valve is designed to be used with ½" and 3/8" I.D. tubing. Remove end of barb if installing ½" I.D. tubing.
2. Flip diffuser base upside down and screw in barbed fitting until snug.
3. Slip hose clamp over barbed check valve and push tubing tightly onto the fitting.
4. Slide hose clamp back over tubing and fasten with regular screwdriver or nut driver.
5. Fit padded hose clamp over tubing. (Use 17.5mm clamp for 3/8" tubing) (Use 25.5mm clamp for 1/2" tubing)
6. Use washer on both sides of base. Insert 10mm bolt and tighten nut to clamp down tubing and provide strain relief.
7. Remove plug on the top of the base and fill about half full (3 to 5 lbs.) with sand, rock or gravel.
8. Screw diffuser(s) onto 3/4" FPT on top of unit. Snug fitting by hand, do not overtighten.
9. Use rope looped around diffuser to assist lowering assembly to pond bottom.