Delivering performance and application flexibility, K-Tea’s chelated copper formula is the best choice for eliminating troublesome planktonic and filamentous algae from a variety of water bodies including golf course and ornamental ponds. Years of use have proven K-Tea to be an ideal go-to for eradicating green and blue-green algae.
K-Tea Liquid Algaecide
- Chelated copper 26.7% Copper Triethanolamine Complex active ingredient (Metallic Copper equivalent 8%)
- Apply K-Tea at first sign of algal bloom for quick, effective control
- Combine with herbicides for broad spectrum control of nuisance algae and aquatic weeds
- Use on a wide range of algae, including Cyanophyceae (blue-green), Chlorophyceae (green), Diatomaceae (diatoms), and Protozoa (flagellates)
- Dosage .7 to 3.4 gallons per acre-foot
- Not for use in waters containing trout, koi or other fish susceptible to copper
- Can be applied on or beneath the water surface
- For best results use nonionic surfactant/activator
- Effective even in hard water
If a state on the list is selected in error but you request shipping to an unapproved state we must legally cancel your order and will refund in full.
EPA registered products restrict the shipment into the following states:
- Alaska (AK)
- California (CA)
- Connecticut (CT)
- Hawaii (HI)
- Idaho (ID)
- Maine (ME)
- Massachusetts (MA)
- New Hampshire (NH)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- New York (NY)
- Rhode Island (RI)
- Vermont (VT)
- Washington (WA)
- Products can be bought from within the above restricted states but not shipped in.
No products can be shipped into Canada. Canadian law requires different labeling and registration. US labeled chemicals cannot ship into Canada.
Permits may be required to apply this product. Consult appropriate local agencies for more information.