Firestone Pond Liner & Matching Underlayment Combo Kit
45 Mil EPDM Fish Safe Liner with a 20 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty. This Top Grade Tear and Puncture Resistant 45 mil EPDM liner is perfect for adding a stream or for lining your waterfall. Never settle for PVC or anything less than 45 mil EPDM PondGard Liner.
30' x 55' Firestone Pond Liner and 8 oz Protective Underlayment - 1650 Sq. Ft.
- Pond Liner Weight: 495 Lbs.
- Underlayment Weight: 132 Lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 627 Lbs.
- Fish friendly - safe for fish and plant life.
- Highly flexible - stays flexible in a variety of temperatures- from -40 degrees F to 175 degrees F- enabling it to be installed year round.
- Design versatility - can easily be shaped to fit the unique contours of your pond giving you much more design creativity.
- Weather resistant - shows outstanding resistance to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV), ozone, and other environmental conditions.
- Extreme durability and high elongation - Pondgard will stretch over exposed rocks and tree roots.
Our Geotextile Underlayment Fabric consists of non woven Polypropolyne stable fibers which are heat set and needle punched for superior bonding. This extremely versatile underlayment fabric has a very high tensile strength. The geofabric underlay has great physical and hydraulic properties and is used for many commercial and consumer applications.
Non-Woven Geotextile Fabric Pond and Multi-Use Underlayment Information:
- Material: Non-Woven stable Polypropolyene Fiber Filaments bonded by heatset and needle punched
- Resist: Tears, punctures, soil chemicals
- Features: Extreme tolerance of Hydrocarbons, Freeze-thaw cycles, mildew, and rot
- WHY DO I NEED POND UNDERLAYMENT?
8 ounce Underlayment Specifications
|Tensile Strength (lbs.): 205 |
|Mullen Burst (psi): 400 |
|Puncture Strength (lbs.): 120 |
|Water Flow Rate (g/m/sf): 90 |
The Quantity refers to how many you would like to purchase of that same size liner.
This size liner ships by Motor Freight.
Free shipping is limited to $150. Orders shipping by freight to many western states may exceed $150.00 and Graystone will calculate and contact you with any cost of any additional shipping prior to sending out your order.
Important info about ordering Liners over 500 square foot - MUST READ - CLICK HERE