EASYPRO TH SERIES PUMP OPERATION MANUAL:
EasyPro TH Series Pump Operation Manual - Printable PDF Version
A limited warranty applies for a period of 24 months from date of purchase.
EasyPro Pump warrants to the original purchaser that the product will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the limited warranty.
Purchaser is responsible for keeping a dated proof of purchase otherwise warranty duration will be determined by date pump was sold to distributor. The warranty applies to normal use only and does not cover defects or malfunction due to improper installation, misuse or improper maintenance, failure due to abuse accident or negligence, products which are not installed in accordance with local codes and good trade practices, use outside the specification, improper maintenance or modification or damage due to circumstances beyond the control of EasyPro Pump. EasyPro Pump is responsible only for the cost of replacement part or repair of any defective part. The purchaser is responsible for labor, cost of removal and installation at purchaser's premises, transportation and insurance cost to and from Easy Pro Pump's agent.
This pump must stay submerged entirely when operating. If used in a skimmer, the debris net must be kept clean to ensure adequate water flow to pump. Running pump low on water will cause overheating and premature failure which is not covered under warranty.
- Automatic overload and thermal protection with self reset
- Stainless Steel Motor Housing.
- Lightweight housings made of engineering composite with glass fiber reinforcement.
- Wear resistant Nylon impeller.
- High precision mechanical shaft seals. Available in manual or automatic models.
Use dedicated power outlet only. Sharing the outlet with other equipment may cause over heating and fire.
Install in accordance with all applicable safety regulations. Installation to be performed by qualified electrician . Do not use without proper grounding or electrical shock may occur.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Never submerge connecting power cable plug in water.
- Do not tamper with the power cord.
- Do not use adapter that is not grounded.
- Make sure power cable does not become bent, twisted, abraded or cut.
- Do not allow power cable to come in contact with heated surface.
- Damaged cable may cause electric leakage, shock or fire.
- Do not paint casing, overheating may occur. Lift only by handle, not by power cable.
- Do not hang water pump in water.
- Install on solid flat base in upright position. Install proper outlet adapter for pipe or hose.
- Discharge end of pipe or hose must be above water level.
- Make sure that power cable plug and power outlet are away from water or water discharge pipe or hose.
- Turn off power supply or circuit breaker before connecting power cable plug.
- Do not start operation with people standing near intake or outlet.
- Do not operate when suspended in air.
- Use pump only for circulation, transfer, or removal of water or waste water.
- Do not pump oil, salt water or chemical liquids.
- Do not allow dry operation.
- Do not allow foreign objects to enter intake.
- In case of power outage turn off power switch to avoid damage when power resumes.
- If excessive vibration occurs turn off power immediately.
The motor has a built in protection system which stops the pump when overheating occurs, due to excessive load caused by for example clogging at inlet or outlet and when fluctuations in power supply occurs.
- Never operate below minimum water level which is 15 cm, 6 inch, above base level.
- Continuous operation water level is at least 36 cm, 14 inch, above base level.
- Operate for a maximum of 30 min. if water level is between these two levels.
- Always turn off power and remove power outlet plug from power outlet before performing inspection.
- Check regularly for drop in performance and remove any clogged material from inlet area and outlet hose or pipe.
- Check and tighten nuts and bolts if required. Check with dealer for advice on other repairs.
- When the pump is out of use for an extended period wash it and dry it and store it indoors.
- Do not leave pump outdoors in freezing conditions.
- If the pump is left in water but not operating regularly test run it at least once a week.
DISASSEMLY AND REASSEMBLY
Do not attempt to disassemble pump during the warranty period . If impeller replacement is required contact dealer for advice.