EASYPRO LED6WP UNDERWATER POND LIGHT INSTRUCTION MANUAL:
EasyPro 6 Watt Submersible, Warm White, Low Voltage: Model - LED6WP
Thank you for purchasing an EasyPro submersible LED pond light kit. With these warm, white LED lights you can make your fountain glow, illuminate your pond from within, highlight your waterfall and extend the enjoyment of your water feature in the evening hours. The LED4WW fixtures can be used in the landscape out of the water or as a submersible underwater light with other warm white LED or halogen fixtures. The LED4WW has a two year limited warranty.
- Plastic housing, glass lens, epoxy filled base, four colored plastic lens covers
- Power usage at 12V AC: 6 watts
- Power cable: 30 ft, # 20-2, SPT-2-W leads
- 3 year warranty on housing
- 2 year warranty on bulb (Magnetic 12 vac transformer required)
LED Bulb Information
- Integrated driver
- 25° beam angle
- Color Temperature: 2800° K
- 2 year warranty (Magnetic 12 vac transformer required)
- Free of UV/IR radiation
- Mercury free, RoHS compliant
- Uses LED chip manufactured by CREE
EasyPro LED6WP Pond Light Operation Manual - Printable PDF Version
Safety and Electrical Connections:
1. Always disconnect the electrical supply before handling, maintaining, repairing or installing any pond equipment.
2. Light(s) must be attached to a 12 volt UL listed magnetic transformer.
3. Never hook the lights directly to a 120 volt or higher outlet.
4. Connect the transformer only to a 120 volt receptacle that is protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
5. Do not use this product in bathrooms or swimming pools.
6. All electrical work must be performed by a qualified technician. Always follow the National Electrical Code (NEC) or the Canadian Electrical Code as well as all local, state and provincial codes. Code questions should be directed to your local electrical inspector. Failure to follow electrical codes and OSHA safety standards may result in personal injury or equipment damage. Failure to follow manufacturer’s installation instructions may result in electrical shock, fire hazard, personal injury or death, damaged equipment, provide unsatisfactory performance and may void manufacturer’s warranty.
Installation for LED Light:
1. Before installing the product make sure to check in the box for damaged or missing parts. Contact EasyPro or place of purchase immediately if pieces are missing or damaged.
2. Disconnect power before installing the lights.
3. Connect the light fixture to its base by unthreading the nut at the base of the light. Slide the “C” shaped bracket onto the back of the light and tighten nut. Some applications may not require base.
4. Place the light in the desired location of your water feature or landscape.
5. Adjust the angle of the light by the bolt on the base.
6. Ballast the base with rock or other suitable item to keep light fixture in place.
7. Run the cable back to the transformer. Connect leads to transformer.
8. LED6WP uses 6 watts, size transformer appropriately.
9. Install transformer on a timer and enjoy.
The LED6WS has a limited warranty against any mechanical or material defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase on the housing and two years on the LED bulb. LED6WP fixtures must be installed on a magnetic 12v AC low voltage system. Limited warranty only covers properly installed and maintained units.
The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor any deterioration suffered through overloading, improper use, negligence or accident. Similarly, any modification made by the purchaser to the product will cause the warranty to be null and void. All returned items will be inspected to determine cause of failure before warranty is approved. Limited warranty does not cover any cost associated with the installation or removal of the product subject to warranty claim. An RA number must be obtained by calling EasyPro Pond Products at 800-448-3873.
It is your responsibility to pay the return shipping charges. Be sure to include the RA number, original receipt (in the form of an invoice or sales receipt), name, return address and phone number inside of the package. No warranty claims will be honored without the original receipt. Ensure the product is properly packaged and insured for the replacement value. Damage due to improper packaging is the responsibility of the sender.
The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any damages caused by defective components or materials of this product; or for loss incurred because of the interruption of service; or any consequential/incidental damages and expenses arising from the production, sale, use or misuse of this product. The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any loss of fish, plants or any other livestock as a result of any failure or defect of this product.