EASYPRO EPSL 35WATT STAINLESS POND LIGHT INSTRUCTION MANUAL:
EasyPro 35 Watt, Stainless Steel Submersible Light Instructions for Operation
Thank you for purchasing the EasyPro submersible pond light. With this pond light you can make your fountain glow, illuminate your pond from within, highlight your waterfall and extend the enjoyment of you water feature in the evening hours. You can also change the bulb to a different wattage if you need more or less illumination, replacement bulbs are available. This light also may be used outside of the pond as landscape lighting.
EasyPro EPSL Stainless Pond Light Operation Manual - Printable PDF Version
Safety and Electrical Connections:
1. Always disconnect the electrical supply before handling, maintaining, repairing or installing any pond equipment.
2. Light(s) must be attached to a 12 volt UL listed magnetic transformer.
3. Never hook the lights directly to a 120 volt or higher outlet.
4. Connect the transformer only to a 120 volt receptacle that is protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
5. Do not use this product in bathrooms or swimming pools.
6. All electrical work must be performed by a qualified technician. Always follow the National Electrical Code (NEC) or the Canadian Electrical Code as well as all local, state and provincial codes. Code questions should be directed to your local electrical inspector. Failure to follow electrical codes and OSHA safety standards may result in personal injury or equipment damage. Failure to follow manufacturer’s installation instructions may result in electrical shock, fire hazard, personal injury or death, damaged equipment, provide unsatisfactory performance and may void manufacturer’s warranty.
1. Before installing the product make sure to check in the box for damaged or missing parts. Contact EasyPro immediately if pieces are missing or damaged.
2. Be sure the power is disconnected before installing the lights.
3. Connect the light fi xture to its base.
4. Place the light in the desired location of your water feature.
5. The light can also be placed outside of the feature to light up landscaping or your pond from the edge.
6. Run the cable back to the transformer.
7. Install transformer on a timer and enjoy.
8. Recommended transformer for use with multiple lights is the EPT100/100 watt or EPT150/150 watt.
9. To adjust the light position, loosen the two screws on the side, pivot the head to the desired location and tighten screws.
Service and Maintenance of Submersible Lights
1. Disconnect the transformer from the power supply before service.
2. All parts of the lighting system should be checked on a regular basis to make sure the system is functioning properly.
3. To replace a bulb, bring the light to the surface, remove the four screws that hold the faceplate on. Remove the faceplate and the glass lens, be sure to leave the o-ring in place.
4. Pull up on the bulb and discard.
5. Install the new bulb, being careful to line up the two prongs.
6. Put the glass lens back on and screw down the metal retaining ring with the four stainless screws. Tighten screws in alternating sequence to ensure a tight seal.
Replacement Parts for EPSL Stainless Steel Lights
20 watt bulb............................................ SLKB20
50 watt bulb............................................ SLKB50
35 watt bulb............................................ SLKB35
Color LED bulb ......................................... LEDB
This product is warrantied against any mechanical or material defects for a period of fi ve years from the date of purchase (bulbs are a wear item and are not covered by warranty). Warranty only covers properly installed and maintained units.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor any deterioration suffered through overloading, improper use, negligence or accident. Similarly, any modification made by the purchaser to the product will cause the warranty to be null and void.
All returned items will be inspected to determine cause of failure before warranty is approved.
Warranty does not cover any cost associated with the installation or removal of the product subject to warranty claim.
An RA number must be obtained by calling EasyPro Pond Products at 800-448-3873. It is your responsibility to pay the return shipping charges. Be sure to include the RA number, original receipt (in the form of an invoice or sales receipt), name, return address and phone number inside of the package. No warranty claims will be honored without the original receipt.
Ensure the product is properly packaged and insured for the replacement value. Damage due to improper packaging is the responsibility of the sender.
The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any damages caused by defective components or materials of this product; or for loss incurred because of the interruption of service; or any consequential/incidental damages and expenses arising from the production, sale, use or misuse of this product.
The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any loss of fish, plants or any other livestock as a result of any failure or defect of this product.