EASYPRO CLED CABRIO COLOR CHANGING LIGHT OPERATION MANUAL:
EasyPro Cabrio Color Changing LED Light for:
CLED11 - CLED23 - CLED35
EasyPro CLED Cabrio Color Changing LED Light Manual - Printable PDF Version
Thank you for purchasing EasyPro's Cabrio color changing LED light strips. With this LED light you can illuminate a pond or waterfall, highlight a deck or patio and extend the enjoyment of your entire landscape in the evening hours. This light is fully submersible and may be used in or out of water.
Safety and Electrical Connections
1. Always disconnect the electrical supply before handling, maintaining, repairing or installing any pond equipment.
2. Light must be attached to a 12 volt AC UL listed transformer.
3. Never connect the lights directly to a 110 volt or higher outlet.
4. Connect the transformer to a 110 volt receptacle that is protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
5. Do not modify wiring in any way, quick plug ends must stay intact and should not be replaced with terminals. DO NOT modify the white antenna on the control module. Do not submerge control module.
6. All electrical work must be performed by a qualified technician. Always follow the National Electrical Code (NEC) or the Canadian Electrical Code as well as all local, state and provincial codes. Failure to follow manufacturer’s installation instructions may result in electrical shock, fire hazard, personal injury or death, damaged equipment, provide unsatisfactory performance and will void manufacturer’s warranty.
Installation of LED Light Strip
1. Before installing the product check for damaged or missing parts. Contact EasyPro immediately if pieces are missing or damaged.
2. Be sure the power is disconnected before installing the lights.
3. Determine desired location to place the LED strip.
Note: Be sure to consider that individual diodes cannot be replaced at the end of their life. Permanent settings may not be the best option in the case that the entire LED strip must be replaced.
4. Place the LED strip in desired location and secure. Anchor points on both ends of the strip may not be required for installation in some applications.
5. Run wire from LED strip back towards control module and power source.
6. Join the light to the control module by connecting the 4-prong quick plug, tighten the retention ring to ensure a secure connection. (Figure 1) Do not sub- merge connection or control module.
7. Join the control module to the transformer by connecting the 2-prong quick plug and tighten the retention ring. (Figure 2)
Note: Power supply must be maintained to control module or light will default back to mode 1 on start- up (transformers with automatic operation will reset the control module back to default on each start due to power interruption.)
8. Plug the transformer into a GFCI outlet.
9. The LED light strip will default to mode 1 on initial startup. Use CLEDRC remote to sync multiple Cabrio fixtures together, change modes, brightness and speed.
Remote Control Operation (remote control sold separately)
- A single remote can operate multiple Cabrio fixtures in any combination within its range.
- Depress mode, brightness and speed buttons slowly and deliberately to ensure all light fixtures remain in sync on the same cycle.
- Desired setting must be achieved by clicking remote functions, holding a button down will not change settings.
- CLEDRC remote requires an A23 battery (included).
1. (Default) Fade — Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Lt. Blue, White — (fades into listed colors)
2. Change — Red, Green, Blue, Green
3. Change — Red, Green, Blue
4. Change — Blue, Green, Red
5. Change — Red, Green, Blue, Green — (four color cycle accelerates to strobe)
6. Change — Red, off, Green, off, Blue, off, Yellow, off, Purple, off, Light Blue, off, White, off
7. Change — Yellow, Pink/Purple, Light Blue
8. Change — Red, Yellow, White, off
9. Change — White, Yellow, Red, off
10. Change — Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Light Blue, White
11. Solid — Pink
12. Solid — Yellow
13. Solid — Green/Yellow
14. Solid — Aqua
15. Solid — Sky Blue
16. Solid — Electric Blue
17. Solid — Blue/Purple
18. Solid — Purple
19. Solid — Hot Pink
20. Demo Mode — (Scrolls through modes 1-10, beginning with mode 10, 1, 2, 3...)
21. Solid — Red
22. Solid — Green
23. Solid — Blue
24. Solid — Yellow/Green
25. Solid — Purple/Pink
26. Solid — Light Blue
27. Solid — White
- Changing the brightness or speed of a light cycle will reset the mode to the beginning of its cycle.
- To operate multiple Cabrio fixtures use an EasyPro 12 volt AC transformer. Be sure not to exceed the total transformer wattage with any combination.
Service and Maintenance
1. Disconnect the transformer from the power supply before service.
2. All parts of the lighting system should be checked on a regular basis to make sure the system is functioning properly.
3. All wires should be protected from possible damage from wildlife and other causes. Damaged wires due to neglect are not covered under warranty.
4. If light output is diminished check the face of the light fixture for debris and clean if necessary, or use remote control to increase brightness.
This product has a limited warranty against any mechanical or material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Warranty only covers properly installed and maintained units.
The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor any deterioration suffered through overloading, improper use, negligence or accident. Similarly, any modification made by the pur- chaser to the product will cause the warranty to be null and void.
Removal of quick plug ends will void warranty.
All returned items will be inspected to determine cause of failure before warranty is approved.
Limited warranty does not cover any cost associated with the installation or removal of the prod- uct subject to warranty claim. An RA number must be obtained by calling EasyPro Pond Products at 800-448-3873. It is your responsibility to pay the return shipping charges. Be sure to include the RA number, original receipt (in the form of an invoice or sales receipt), name, return address and phone number inside of the package. No warranty claims will be honored without the original receipt.
Ensure the product is properly packaged and insured for the replacement value. Damage due to improper packaging is the responsibility of the sender.
The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any damages caused by defective components or materials of this product; or for loss incurred because of the interruption of service; or any consequential/incidental damages and expenses arising from the production, sale, use or misuse of this product.
The manufacturer or supplier shall not be held liable for any loss of fish, plants or any other livestock as a result of any failure or defect of this product.