Cutrine-Plus is one of the most popular algaecides on the market today. It is a double chelated copper solution effective against a wide variety of algal species. Due to its double-chelate it stays in the water column longer, and in combination with its greater amount of activity in the plant can be much more effective.
Cutrine Plus Liquid
- Part # CPL
- A double chelated copper algaecide that is safer to use than copper sulfate
- Use for surface or suspended algae – dosage rate 0.6 to 3.0 gallons per acre-foot
- Apply by sprayer to surface, for best results use activator
- Not for use in waters containing trout, koi or other fish susceptible to copper
If a state on the list is selected in error but you request shipping to an unapproved state we must legally cancel your order and will refund in full.
EPA registered products restrict the shipment into the following states:
- Alaska (AK)
- California (CA)
- Connecticut (CT)
- Hawaii (HI)
- Idaho (ID)
- Maine (ME)
- Massachusetts (MA)
- New Hampshire (NH)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- New York (NY)
- Rhode Island (RI)
- Vermont (VT)
- Washington (WA)
- Products can be bought from within the above restricted states but not shipped in.
No products can be shipped into Canada. Canadian law requires different labeling and registration. US labeled chemicals cannot
ship into Canada.
Permits may be required to apply this product. Consult appropriate local
agencies for more information.